My name is Michel and I live in Sunny South Africa.
On Forever Youthful, I aim to provide useful information pertaining to aging gracefully, staying healthy, and most importantly, staying forever youthful on the inside.
Don’t you often wish that you could be stopping the clock when it comes to your getting older? Wouldn’t you love somebody to say to you ‘You haven’t aged a bit,’ or ‘How do you stay so young?
On the other side of the coin, how often do you find yourself paying others compliments like the ones above when you run into old friends or former classmates?
Women who look younger than their years always carry themselves so youthfully or have energetic and adventurous lives, but how do they do it?
Well good genes do play a role, but increasingly science is finding that diet and lifestyle factors like exercise also play a role in determining who looks their age and who does not.
Look at Sandra Bullock for example who is in her fifties, but could pass for a thirty-something. She looks after herself, even though she swears by her yoga classes twice a week, I am sure she also eats and lives well.
So Let’s Look At Stopping The Clock
As we age we need to be working on slowing down the aging process and delaying things like declining energy or life-threatening problems such as heart disease and cancer.
On this website, I hope to explore the answers to the following questions.
- Which scrumptious foods produce youth hormones that increase your energy levels and strengthen your immune system? Which great tasting foods promote stronger muscles and denser bones. Is there anything you can eat to improve your hearing or your vision or even give you denser bones?
- Why can a sizzling sex life make you look seven years younger?
- How can you dress and do your makeup to look younger?
- What are the hottest new anti-aging supplements? Believe it or not, there are some that are way more potent than Vitamin C and E. The next generation of antioxidants includes phosphatidylserine, Pycnogenol, and alpha-lipoic acid.
- Find out how just 30 minutes of exercise a day can boost your metabolism, increase your energy levels and reduce stress. Exercise can also promote sleep, liberate your sex drive, and lower the risk of common age-related diseases.
- Also, did you know that phytochemical-rich soy foods can decrease the risk of heart attack while reducing your risk of developing breast cancer, hot flashes, and osteoporosis?
Let us start Forever Youthful with a post on Reversing The Aging Process.
This website will be looking at the different factors that affect the production of collagen, on the external front, concerning the look and feel of skin.
On the internal front, which is equally important, we will look at what is crucial to keep you young and healthy on the inside.
So this is the perfect read if you want to tap into the fountain of youth.
Hopefully, Forever Youthful can help you to be on the receiving end of those compliments on how great you look.
Here is to the Anti-Aging Generation, which you are!